Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

7 IMPORTANT THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING A BLOG

There are about 200 million blogs online. There are as many takes on marketing them as there are websites online and there are about 2.5 billion websites online. They all have different approaches to blogging and how they make money doing it. Today you’re going to learn the truth about blogging. In this brief post I am going to discuss and explain the following seven questions the most successful bloggers have asked themselves before they launched themselves into the blogosphere: • How long does it take to start making money blogging • How should I go about making money with my blog • How much money can be made blogging • Do I need to write a new blog every day • Should bloggers use analytics (Apps/Websites) • What will people buy off my blog website • What should I blog about Some say keeping content fresh is the key to more traffic; others say it’s all about good content. Well my experience has been that good informative evergreen niche content that is properly ma

The Worst Advice You Could Ever Get!

Hey everybody, it's been a while since I've added a post here at how to be a successful blogger. I had just developed this blog under the title, "Let's Discuss Blogging" when life got complicated for me and forced me to leave it for a while. I could've just come here and written from the seat of my pants just to keep it going, but that's not me. So I put it down until such time as I could come back and put the time and research into what I right here. Speaking of which, there's only so much you can write about a subject before you exhaust the information relevant to the subject. There just comes a time when you don't have any more to write about that subject, or at least you don't think you do. Sometimes (more often than not) your mind just won't cooperate with you creatively. That usually means you need rest. A days rest will do and other times you need a little more. But if you're writing about a lot of different subjects on dif

I suggest everyone should check national and local news each day before going out. Top U.S. & World Headlines — March 27, 2020